K Logistics International Sellers KYC Form
K LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADE PROCEDURES (Must be followed)
End Seller must send in SCO "Soft Corporate Offer"
Draft SPA must be reviewed, amended, and accepted by parties.
3. End Seller must pass K Logistics International KYC Procedure. " Which includes filling out Company Verification Form Below and provide their company Incorporation documentation".
4. K Logistics Service Fee must accepted and agreed to be paid by End Seller (Where Applicable).
5. NCNDA/IMFPA documents must be signed with K Logistics
6. Ability for End Seller to Provide Physical inspection of products/commodity will be relayed " If Physical inspection is not allowed by seller, no payment whatsoever will be received until valid inspection is conducted and received with all parties present at the port of loading".
7. Company Registration and Financiers Information (Where Applicable) must be provided before signing of SPA
8. End Seller must sign a Procedural agreement with K logistics International Trade (Where Applicable).
Anti-Money Laundering Information:
Please confirm that your business is compliant with anti-money laundering regulations and that you have implemented appropriate measures to prevent money laundering.
Please confirm that your business is not involved in any illegal or criminal activity.
By Filling the above, I certify that the information provided in this KYC form is true, accurate, and complete.
*K Logistics only deals with registered legal teams and require the same from our Buyers and Sellers to give our clients the best experience and to make sure their businesses complete a successful trade